High frequency Ultrasonic Rat Repellent System: 1 Stand-alone system + 2 Transducers. Maximum Coverage Area is 900 Sq Ft. Suitable for server room and hub room with both false ceiling and false flooring. Main Stand alone system to be placed in room, additional transducers in false flooring and false flooring respectively. Completely Non-Audible for human or other pets.
- CE Certified Product - In accordance with EN 60255-26:2009, BS EN 60255-22-7:2003 (European Health & Safety Standards)
- Pay online by Credit Card or Netbanking
- 100% Secured Online Shopping
- Shipped within 1 Working Day!
- Who are using this product?
- 1 Year Warranty
- Maintenance Free Product
- Download Brochure
- FAQ's Answered
* Shipped only within India, for export orders please contact us.
|Power Supply:||230V AC Mains Outlet and 50 HZ frequency|
|Coverage Area:||Stand-alone unit covers 300 Sq Ft., additional Transducer covers 300 Sq Ft. in normal floor, 150 Sq Ft. in False Ceiling or Flooring.|
|Operating Frequency:||Above 20 KHz|
|Sound Output:||80 - 110 dB (Not Audible to Humans)|
|Size:||21 x 7 x 10 cm|
|Power Output:||900 mW|
|Power Consumption:||5 Watts|
|Each Transducer Weight:||40 Grams|
This model is a stand-alone system with two additional transducers. The master console (Stand-alone) protects 300 Sq Ft, and additional transducer protects another 300 Sq ft connected to the master console. If there is false ceiling and false flooring, additional transducers has to be placed in false ceiling and false flooring respectively. We will provide the connecting wires between standalone system and transducers.
How to Install This Unit -
- Plug the unit into a Indian standard 230 VC wall outlet point throughout 24/7.
- Place the unit against the area which you have planned to protect. Try to focus towards wall to bounce around the ultrasonic sound thoroughly to the entire room.
- Connect the transducers to the master console socket provided behind. And install the transducer to the wall or ceiling for the next 300 sq ft area. If false ceiling or underfloor, fix transducers every 150 Sq Ft.
- It is also ideal to mount it on a wall corner 3 to 10 feet off the floor.
- Within 2-3 weeks you can notice the reduction in rodent activity, if not, you will have to install additional units. (Please note: Usually, the type of structure, contents and partitions may limit the area of effectiveness, so please make sure to place the unit carefully.)
- If your area is already infested by rodents then post commissioning of the repellent system an increased rodent activity might be observed which is called as Post Commissioning Syndrome. If there is no easy outlet for rats to escape, those rats need to be flushed out using manual traps like Glue pads or Rat traps.