Varna Suraksha ZX 20 – VHFO Model
1 Master Controller in Metal + 20 Transducers
- Protects Enclosed Area of approx. 6000 Sq. Ft. in a plain area.
- Completely Non-Audible for human or other pets.
- Each Transducer covers 300 Sq Ft. in normal floor, 150 Sq Ft in False ceiling and flooring
- 275 meters of 2 Core, flexible (12/40) wire to connect between the transducers and the master console.
- Stand & Bracket supplied to mount the Master Controller.
- Self Installation by customer. How to install?
- Pay online by Credit Card or Netbanking
- 100% Secured Online Shopping
- Shipped within 1 Working Day!
- Who are using this product?
- 1 Year Warranty
- Maintenance Free Product
- FAQ’s Answered
- Download Brochure
- Shipped only within India, for export orders please contact us.
How to Install This Unit – (With the help of your electrician)
- Fix the Main Master Unit in an electrical room (proper ventilation is must) with provided brackets.
- Plug the main unit into a Indian standard 220/230 VC wall outlet point.
- Measure and cut required length of wire for each transducers from the Main Master Unit.
- Connect the transducers to the master console socket provided behind. And fix the transducers to the wall or ceiling for every 300 sq ft areas. If false ceiling or underfloor, fix transducers every 150 Sq Ft. for better results.
- Distance between each transducers should not be more than 20 feet.
- It is ideal to mount the transducers on a wall 10 feet off the floor.
- Transducers in the main floor or false ceiling should face a wall, it should not face open windows or doors. This will help to rebounce the waves for maximum effect.
- Any Transducer wiring should be within the limit of 200 meters from the main unit.
- Use bends and not elbows for smooth pulling of Transducer wires.
- All the Transducers can be tested in an audible range by pressing Push button in the main unit when it is switched ON.
- The red light (LED) will blink in the main Master Unit to indicate that the unit is working.
- Leave the system ON 24 hours a day for continuous protection.
- Within 2-3 weeks you can notice the reduction in rodent activity, if not, you will have to install additional units. (Please note: Usually, the type of structure, contents and partitions may limit the area of effectiveness, so please make sure to place the unit carefully.)